Thursday 14 July 2011

List.

PROFILE
Name: Ida
Length: 163/164 cm
Shoe size: 38
Haircolour: brown
Brothers/Sisters: one younger brother


LAST

Song you listened to? Simple Plan - Generation
Song that got stuck in your head? All of the lights
Person you called? My mom
Person to call you? My Grandmother, hah..
TV-show you watched? How I met your mother
Person you thought about? Dream on, I'm not telling you.


WHAT
Shampoo I use: Depends on where I am
Shoes I use: In the summer: Sneakers, Flip Flops and Gladiator Sandals
I am scared of: Falling backwards in stairs


HOW MANY

Times have you been in love? Don't know
Times have you been heartbroken? Depends how you count it
Hearts have you broken? I don't think I have broken any?
Times has your name been in the newspaper? Don't know exactly, but a couple of times..
Scars do you have? I have one near my eye, my neighbor smashed me with a tennis racket when I was eight. Yeah.





FAVOURITE

Drink? Coca Cola
Candy? Depends on the moment
Cartoon? Asterix
Chewing gum? Jenkki
Colour? All colours are nice in their own ways!
Day in the week? Saturday
Café? Othello
Country? Finland and the United Kingdom
Season? Summer
Store? H&M and more
Magazine? Depends


THE LAST PERSON THAT

Slept in your bed? Me.
Made you cry? Some movie actor...
Went to the cinema with you? My cousins
Sent you e-mail? Some Commercial


HAVE YOU EVER

Said "I love you" and meant it? Yes
Been on an official place in pajama? Yes, haha..
Kept a secret? Of course
Planned your week sched? Yes
Cried during a movie? Of course I have.
Been on a scene? Yes, and I loved it!
Thought "now I'm dying"? Don't think so?
Left your teeth unbrushed? Yes. And I didn't like it.


What time is it? 4.25pm
Apples or bananas?
Red or blue?
Spring or fall?
What are you going to do after this? Make some food.
What dish is the last you ate? Pasta.
Are you bored? Haha Yes.
What sound is the last you heard? Sound from the ventilation system..



FRIENDSHIP/LOVE
Do you believe in love at first sight? Don't know yet..
Do you ever want kids and in that case, how many? two, maybe?
What's most important in friendship? Loyality, trust


MORE FACTS
What languages do you know? 1 Swedish, 2 English, 3 Finnish
About your bedroom? I've got two Dark brown walls with details in lighter brown and silver. Green details in the rest of the room and lots of photos.
Nicknames? Don't have any
Pets? I have a dog
What makes you happy? My friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment