Monday 11 July 2011

New week.

Today I've been to the library and I ran in to a friend (I don't know if you can say so in English?) I was also visiting my grandmother. She came home from the hospital and needed some food from the store. Then I made some food for her, she didn't eat it.

Well then I bought some food for me too. I met a friend in the store so we planned what to eat and then we drove home an cooked tortillas. It tasted good, and it was nice not eating alone. After eating we tried to study for our matriculation exam in social studies. It didn't work very well, but we red newspapers after all. Then we ate some ice cream and watched television. 


That was my day, arrividerci!

1 comment:

  1. resan var nog bland det bästa jag har gjort. allt känns så himla bra, säkert ungefär som det gjorde för dig när du var i brighton!

    tack!

    ReplyDelete