Thursday 7 July 2011

A thursday night on my own.

Since my whole family is gone sailing in the archipelago in Southern Finland, I'm home alone for a couple of weeks. I love being home alone - I'm able to do all the spontaneous stuff I can't do when the house is full of people. Or, I could do it then as well, but I don't want to. 

I think I'm a night person. After 12 at night I always come up with a lot fun things to do. Sometimes I go out running. Yeah, really. People who know me know I hate everything that involves running. 

There is, of course, bad things about being home by myself: I have to do all the work. Doing dishes, vacuuming, mow and other garden work, cooking and so on.

Back to the spontaneous stuff: I feel like baking something. (I suck at baking, everybody knows it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment